Fiery Warhorse's Reins - Midnight Mount
Fiery Warhorse's Reins is a rare mount that drops from Attumen the Huntsman in the old Karazhan with a 1% chance. However, you can get this mount much easier with our Fiery Warhorse's Reins boost.
Boosthive offers Midnight mount for sale for players who want to get this mount, but don't want to spend time on weekly Karazhan runs on all the characters. We provide 3 different options to farm mount from Midnight: guaranteed mount drop (we do Karazhan runs until it drops), pay-per-run option, and guaranteed buyout from Black Market without using your gold.
Fiery Warhorse's Reins carry includes:
- Fiery Warhorse's Reins farm options:
- pay-per-run service (choose the number of tries but without mount guarantee);
- guaranteed farm (indefinite number of Attumen runs until it drops);
- guaranteed buyout from BMAH.
- Few transmog items from Burning Crusade Karazhan.
- Feat of Strength Fiery Warhorse's Reins (with guaranteed farm).
- 95% bidding winrate on Bmah.
- We use our own gold.
- Free 1-70 leveling to access Black Market (only for BMAH method).
- 3-6 months on average (regular farm);
- 2-8 weeks to get from BMAH.
The duration of our Midnight mount carry may vary and mostly depends on the luck with low drop chance. Our boosting team recommends having as many characters as possible to farm the mount. It will speed up the service.
Important: In case you choose a pay-per-run service and the mount from Attument drops before the limit of tries is reached, we will use the remaining fee for unused tries as a credit for another service of your choice.
- 40+ level;
- no gear requirements.
Requirements (BMAH buyout):
- second sub-account with Dragonflight (f.e WoW 2) on the same battle-net;
- NO need to have ANY gold on your account;
- instant character 70 lvl boost purchased;
- this service is piloted only.
Fiery Warhorse's Reins for Sale
This mount looks very similar to other fiendish horse that drops from Headless Horseman during Hallow's End event. However, Midnight's mount is more rare one according to in-game statistics. Fiery Warhorse drops from Midnight with only 0.9% drop rate.
Players spend several months during Karazhan runs on numerous toons before they can get this rare mount. That's why buying Fiery Warhorse's Reins is much better and easier to save game time and enjoy more interesting activities in WoW.
How BMAH option works
The way we will get your Fiery Warhorse's Reins from Black Market is quite easy.
- You need to create another account (f.e. WoW 2) within your battle-net account.
- Any Dragonflight edition and game time purchased.
- Order 3 Character Transfers bundle via in-game shop.
- Our team will start hunting for the desired mount on 20+ different realms.
- When an item pops up on any server, we will transfer there.
- We will start bidding on the item and win it on the first try with a ~95% chance.
- If we lose the bidding, we will repeat steps 4-6 steps.
Using this method we will loot Fiery Warhorse's Reins mount much faster than relying only on a random 1% drop from the boss. We have characters on all low-popular realms so we know where and when the mount appears. We do everything on your separate account, so there are no risks of losing anything.
In case you still have questions before buying Reins of the Fiery Warhorse from old Karazhan, feel free to contact us in an online chat. We work 24/7 and our managers are ready to answer all your questions.