Father's Sins is a new Season of the Risen exclusive legendary sniper rifle. It is a random drop from the Wellspring activity end chest on the Throne World location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. Father's Sins carry will provide the desired amount of sniper rifles for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary Father's Sins farm includes any amount of this rifle which is a must-have tool that excels best in PvP. Now that snipers with low zoom levels got a buff, weapons such as Fathers Sins are back on the table. Able to roll with the indispensable Snapshot Sights, Father's Sin is the most accessible and competent sniper for PVP right now. Buying Father's Sins craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
D2 Father's Sins boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary Father's Sins obtained.
- A lot of legendary gear while farming for Fathers Sins.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~1h (the more weapons or options you add the more time it will take).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the rifle that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the Fathers Sins red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 3 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1520+ power level;
- Witch Queen Deluxe DLC available.
How To Get Father's Sins Sniper Rifle
The rifle is a random drop from the Wellspring activity located on the Throne World on the Mars surface. To get the weapon a player must complete this few stages activity. At the end of the activity after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide Wellspring loot, including the Father's Sins. Normally, we see Father's Sins in our pull every 4th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower.
Please note that there are currently 4 different Wellspring weapons in rotation. Each day, only one weapon can be farmed at a time. This means you’ll have to wait for specific days to fam the Wellspring activity if you’re chasing a specific weapon.
D2 Father's Sins Sniper Rifle God Roll
Our team has stated the Fathers Sins god roll and it looks like this:
- (PvE): Barrel: Fluted Barrel or Arrowhead Brake. Magazine: Tactical Mag or Appended Mag. First perk: Triple Tap (for utility, take Lead from Gold or Field Prep). Second perk: Focused Fury or Snapshot Sights (Honorable mention: Rampage).
- (PvP):Barrel: Fluted Barrel or Arrowhead Brake. Magazine: Tactical Mag or Appended Mag. First perk: No Distractions. Second perk: Snapshot Sights (Honorable mention: Opening Shot).
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 3 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can purchase our Fathers Sins service for sale.