Fates of the Shadowlands Raids Achievement
Fates of the Shadowlands Raids boost will help to get the new prestigious achievement coming in SL Season 4. It is rewarded for clearing all 3 Shadowlands raids with new fated affix. This effect is active in one given raid at a time, rotating every week. It increases the power of enemies and bosses, thus providing more interesting rewards.
Fates of the Shadowlands Raids service includes Fate of Nathria, Fate of Domination and Fate of Sepulcher achievements. Complete them all, getting one at a week or choose the specific raids you struggle with. Depending on chosen difficulty, players will be awarded with Slime cat mount, Hero of Fate title or Shadowlands raid teleports.
WoW Fates of the Shadowlands Raids boost includes:
- Full clear of Fated CN, SoD or SotFO in chosen difficulty.
- Achievement Fates of the Shadowlands Raids (normal mode):
- mount: Jigglesworth Sr.
- Achievement Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids (heroic mode):
- title: Hero of Fate.
- Achievement Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids (mythic mode):
- reward: Shadowlands Raid Teleports.
- Chance to get 278 (normal), 291 (heroic), 304 (mythic) gear (group loot).
- Other achievements for each raid/difficulty combination.
- Kill credits for Puzzling Cartel Dinar quests.
- 3 weeks of rewards in Great Vault.
Boost takes: 3 weekly resets.
Only one Fated raid is available per week, so completing Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement takes 3 weeks at minimum. Players also get all achievements and rewards from lower difficulties. For example, finishing mythic will award with Fate, Heroic Fate and Mythic Fate achievements in the completed raid.
Before buying Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement carry, please have a look at the basic requirements for this service.
- 60 level;
- Season 4 &Fated affix must be active.
Fated Shadowlands Raids Rotation
All Fated raids are on a weekly rotation during Season 4 providing much better rewards than regular runs. Only one raid is active at at time and the players can see which one is active in dungeon journal. However, the rotation itself will be linear with Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination and Sepulcher of the First Ones changing one another.
Even though there are not that much information, we predict the following rotation will occur in Season 4:
- August 2 - August 9 - Fate of Nathria;
- August 9 - August 16 - Fate of Domination;
- August 16 - August 23 - Fate of Sepulcher;
- August 23 - 30 - back to Nathria.
The schedule is a subject to change and we will upgrade this information if needed. Our service is aimed at getting all Fated achievements as soon as possible while also getting empowered gear and earning some cool rewards. Do not waste time on pug groups and rush through empowered shadowlands encounters with a pro team.
Such tight schedule also means that players have limited time to earn all rewards that Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement has to offer. We expect full rotation to go only for 5 or 6 times (15-18 weeks) before the start of Dragonflgiht expansion.
In case you still have any questions about our services before making an order, feel free to reach us in online chat, Skype, or Discord. Support managers are online 24/7 and we will help with any possible questions or even can provide a custom offer on request!