Elder Rift Runs
Elder Rift farm is the best way to earn Legendary Gear in Diablo Immortal through quick, laid-back, easy-to-clear dungeons similar to D3 Speed Greater Rifts. This convenient service gives players the benefit of spending their time efficiently on things they like in the game, instead of a pointless EXP grind. DI Elder Rift boosting is fast and efficient, making it the preferable way to obtain Legendary Gems, and offers a decent amount of Experience and Crafting Materials through salvaging gear drops.
By buying our professional DI Elder rift farming, players can dive straight into the endgame activities of this new Mobile Game without having to waste hours on leveling and gearing their characters. It is especially true considering in groups is not only faster but more rewarding due to the increased amount of Fading Ember everyone gets. The fastest and most efficient way to level up the newly made DI hero is our Elder Rift boost service.
Elder Rifts carry rewards:
- Up to 100 challenge rift runs.
- A lot of crafting materials for each rift.
- A lot of Legendary Gear for each run.
- Fading Ember for each run.
- A lot of Experience.
- A chance to get Runes for each run.
- A chance to get Legendary Gems for each run.
Elder and Challenge Rifts share the same bosses (although the versions you fight in Challenge Rift pushes are much, much harder). Once you kill the boss a chest will drop containing any Legendary Gems, Runes, Fading Ember, and items that you've obtained throughout the Elder Rift.
Boost takes: 10 minutes for 1 run.
- Diablo Immortal owned;
- this boost is piloted.
How rewards work in Diablo Immortal?
Elder Rifts are the primary way of obtaining Legendary Gems, Runes, and Fading Ember. They are also a good source of XP, crafting materials, and even Legendary Gear. The power increase that the best gems give your build is colossal.
How exactly does running Elder Rifts gain us Legendary Gems? There are several ways:
- they can drop if you enhance them with a Rare Crest or Legendary Crest. A Rare Crest gives approximately a 10% chance while a Legendary Crest guarantees that one drop;
- the second way is to spend Fading Ember at the Fading Ember Merchant in Westmarch to buy Legendary Gems. Remember that you receive Fading Ember for the crests that others spend, so it's worthwhile to team up and share the wealth;
- the final way is to obtain Runes to craft Legendary Gems. This is a longer, more tedious process, but it allows you to target a specific Legendary Gem you're after.
Legendary Crests have a unique benefit, allowing you to use 10 at a time. But that doesn't mean that you can use 9 at a time, though. Your options are 1, 2, 3, or 10. If you take advantage of this with a full party, that means the whole party will be getting 40 Fading Ember per Elder Rift!
Rare Crests do not get this benefit. You can only use 1, 2, or a maximum of 3 per Elder Rift.
Buying Elder Rifts Grinding in DI
That's why we offer Elder Rifts for sale for all the players who get tired of doing endless repeatable grind every day. Our professional diablo boosters know the best and most optimal sources and methods to complete your order fast and easily while you enjoy your free time.
In case you still have any questions before getting our Elder Rifts service, you can always contact our managers via online chat, skype, or discord. We are online 24/7 and ready to help.