Demon Hunter Class Mount - Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker
The Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker is the unique Demon Hunter class-specific mount added in the legion expansion. None of 12 class mounts can be simply bought in-game as they require skill and effort to acquire. However, buying the demon hunter class mount carry from Boosthive offers you a simplified way of receiving the Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker.
Boost ETA: ~48 hrs.
There are only 12 class mounts in World of Warcraft that can be added in the collection of experienced WoW’er and Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker is one of them. To get it you will require to complete the DH class campaign and catch the demonic beast in a solo-man scenario.
The Demon Hunter class mount carry will get you:
- fast start of your boosting in just 30-50 minutes;
- completed Demon Hunter class mount scenario with the Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker mount reward;
- completion of a Glorious Campaign and Breaching the Tomb meta-achievements;
- 16 achievements and 170 achievement points;
- with the Power Ascended achievement completed you would be able to get A Tiny Set of Warglaives toy.
A Tiny Set of Warglaives allows you to summon the cute Pepe bird resembling the looks of a famous demon hunter Illidan Stormrage. The Power Ascended achievement has to be completed for just one of the artifacts to acquire this toy. It can be then purchased from the Falara Nightsong NPC against a cost of x1000 Order Resources.
- no gear requirements;
- 120 level character.
During our carry services, we never ask your secret questions or any other information, so your account will be protected from theft at all times of the boost.
How to get Legion Demon Hunter class mount in BFA or Shadowlands?
A whole lot of new content was added in Legion including the new class - Demon Hunter. Therefore developers decided to avoid complicated questlines and scenarios needed to receive the Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker. The whole process of receiving this mount is very straightforward and most of the time will be spent on completing the class hall campaign achievements.
Although the demon hunter’s mount is straightforward to get, your character will still need to complete some essential parts of the following checklist:
- upgrade your class hall and follow the class-specific quests to get a Glorious Campaign achievement;
- finish the broken shore storyline to complete a Breaching the Tomb achievement;
- speak to of the Illidari Enforcer at the Broken Shore hub to start the class mount quest;
- follow a short Demon Hunter legion mount quest chain leading to the final scenario;
- catch the Felbat to get your Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker.
How to complete the Demon Hunter class mount quest?
As one of the most easy-to-get Legion class mounts, the unique Demon Hunter’s Shrieker is a pretty awesome reward for such a short quest chain. To get this rideable fel bat you will need to follow our short guide, which will allow you to pierce the skies of Shadowlands on this epic mount.
- Talk to any Illidari Enforcer at the Broken shore to receive the Livin’ on the Ledge quest.
- Travel back to Fel Hammer and complete it at Matron Mother Malevolence.
- Get the second quest - To Fel and Back from the Matron Mother.
- Proceed to Kyra Lightblade to start the Felwing Ledge Scenario scenario.
- Try to Subdue the Wild Felwing for the first time, resulting in the failure and a short fight.
- Track the Wild Felwing using the blood spots and the demon sight.
- Attempt capturing the Wild Felwing one more time, again unsuccessfully.
- Continue Tracking the Wild Felwing using the demon sight.
- Finally, subdue and capture the Felwing turning it into your mount.
- Ride your new Wild Felwing mount back into the demon hunters camp.
- Turn in the To Fel and Back quest to receive your Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker.
These 11 simple steps will get you one of the coolest mounts in World of Warcraft. It is so epic because it has a unique and awesomely designed model. However, the DH Legion mount has only 1 color tint, and one skin for both Havoc and Vengeance specializations. It will surely be a great addition to your mount collection, but it can take some time to get because of those lengthy class hall based meta-achievements.
If you want to save your time and still get the mount you should definitely consider buying the Slayer's Felbroken Shrieker carry service from Boosthive’s professional boosting team. Our Demon Hunters surely know how to track and trap any kind of wild Felwings and would gladly assist you in doing so. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our support managers are waiting for you to provide you with the fastest and top-quality boost possible.