Classic Dungeons Boost
WoW Classic dungeons boost is a fast run through any of the instances in Season of Mastery. Classic dungeons take a lot of time and effort to finish. Plus pug groups may disband, making it even harder to finish the run. Our professional team will complete the chosen dungeon getting new loot and completing the quests there for you.
WoW Classic dungeon carry rewards:
- Chosen Classic dungeons completed (select the number of carries).
- Some loot (green or blue) & gold obtained during the run.
- Dungeon quests completed (if you have any):
- please inform us beforehand if you have any quests in the dungeon.
- VPN for additional account protection.
- Personal Livestream (please always ask about the technical possibility).
Boost takes: 1-4 hours/1 run (depends on the dungeon).
You can select any number of WoW classic dungeon runs with our flexible calculator. You will get a nice discount for picking more runs at once.
Please note, that if you buy Classic dungeons farm service at night, the waiting time of the start may be extended.
Please inform us if you are playing on non-English speaking servers as it may create some communication barriers when creating a party group.
- appropriate level for the selected dungeon;
- no specific gear requirements;
- this service is piloted only.
WoW Classic Dungeon Boosting Service Guide
Our Classic dungeon boosts are very simple and easy. Here are some tips:
- Chose the desired dungeon in Classic: Season of Mastery.
- Make sure that your level is appropriate to enter.
- Select the number of runs by moving the slider to the right side.
- Go to check-out page and fill in all the information.
- After you buy WoW Classic dungeons we will contact you to set everything up.
- Our team logs onto your character on the agreed time frame and does the run.
- After your Classic dungeon carries are completed, we will inform you.
That's it, it is a very easy and customer-friendly method, It will help you get some of the juicy classic dungeon rewards. In case you still have some questions, feel free to contact us in online chat, skype, or discord. Our 24/7 available managers will be happy to help you.
Classic Dungeons Level Requirements
All instances in Vanilla can be divided into low-level, medium, and high-level dungeons. You cannot enter any Classic dungeon if your level is too low. Moreover, it is recommended to have an average level appropriate for that specific dungeons.
For example, Deadmines are supposed for level 18-23 players. However, if you go there right after reaching 18 LVL, you will be completely smashed by elite enemies. So it is recommended to have at least 20-21 LvL characters before the run.
We have prepared a list of WoW Classic dungeons recommended levels:
|Ragefire Chasm||13-18||SM: Library||29-39|
|Wailing Caverns||15-25||SM: Armory||32-42|
|The Deadmines||18-23||SM: Cathedral||35-45|
|Shadowfang Keep||22-30||Razorfen Downs||40-50|
|Gnomeregan||29-38||Mara: Wicked Grotto||45-53|
|Razorfen Kraul||30-40||Mara: Foulspore Cavern||45-53|
|SM: Graveyard||26-36||Mara: Earth Song Falls||48-57|
|Temple of Atal'Hakkar||55-60||Blackrock Depths||52-60|
|Dire Maul: West||58-60||Lower Blackrock Spire||55-60|
|Dire Maul: East||58-60||Scholomance||58-60|
|Dire Maul: North||58-60||Stratholme: Main&Service||57-60|
We keep our Wow Classic dungeon boost prices one of the lowest on the market. Feel free to choose several runs and enjoy the whole process.