Castle Nathria Mythic Loot Run
Buying the Castle Nathria Mythic loot run is the only way to boost your character’s through the hardest difficulty of the first fated raid in Shadowlands season 4. You will get the most powerful 304 - 311 item-level gear, and achievements for killing every one of 10 available mythic bosses.
The fast run with a professional hardcore raiding guild into the depths of Venthyr mainlands straight to the hearth of the elite - Castle Nathria. Fated CN mythic boost is available when this affix is active in Nathria. Please check our today events section or contact managers in the online-chat to book a spot.
Fated Castle Nathria mythic carry includes:
- Chosen number of mythic bosses defeated in fated mode.
- Kill credits for Puzzling Cartel Dinar quest.
- Chance to get 304-311 ilvl gear (with personal loot mode).
- Mythic: Castle Nathria achievement with a full run ordered.
- Achievement Mythic: Fate of Nathria (part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids)
- Mythic kills achievements for every boss (e.g. Mythic: Sire Denathrius).
- Elite PvE title - “Sinbreaker” for defeating Sire Denathrius.
Boosting takes: 3-4 hours. Please check the schedule before the purchase.
Boosthive works with the top world raiding guilds therefore we are able to organize fast and smooth mythic sell-runs, making sure that you have a perfect slot.
Important: You don't need to transfer anymore to get mythic Castle Nathria boost. FoS Cutting Edge: Sire Denathrius is no longer available in the game.
With the help of Castle Nathria mythic carry service, you can defeat and a chance to get 304-311 ilvl loot from the following raid bosses.
Boss order in Mythic Nathria: Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer Xy'mox, Sun King's Salvation, Lady Inerva Darkvein, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals, Sire Denathrius;
- 60 level;
- fresh Castle Nathria mythic raid cooldown;
- Castle Nathria fated affix must be active;
Castle Nathria Mythic Carry Details
Our Castle Nathria mythic services will be available from the first week in Shadowlands season 4. The majority of items won't be tradeable because of high ilvl. This is how loot-trading mechanics work in WoW and our team has no control over this.
Only 1 loot mode is available at the start of Season 4:
- personal loot mode - no items guarantee.
In case you still have any questions before getting Nathria mythic carry, do not hesitate to contact us via online chat, Skype, or Discord. Our support managers are available 24/7 and ready to answer all the questions or provide a custom offer.
List of Nathria Mythic Bosses
With the help of Castle Nathria mythic carry service, you will defeat the following raid bosses. Boss order in Mythic Nathria: