Castle Nathria Heroic Run — Heroic CN Carry
Castle Nathria heroic raid boost is a single loot run through all 10 bosses of the CN raid in heroic (HC) difficulty. This is the best way to get geared in WoW 9.0.1 and defeat heroic Sire Denathrius - the final boss of the Castle Nathria HC and the first end-of-raid boss of the Shadowlands expansion.
Boosting takes ~2 hours.
The Castle Natria heroic raid carry will be available straight upon raid instance release. However, the loot trading options will only start to be available as of the third week. This is done so that we can well-gear our loot trader characters, therefore making it possible to trade the high ilvl items to you.
Heroic Castle Nathria carry includes:
- full and fast run into Castle Nathria HC;
- the 10 CN heroic bosses include Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Artificer Xy'mox, Hungering Destroyer, Lady Inerva Darkvein, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals, Sire Denathrius;
- a chance for 213-220 loot;
- achievement Ahead of the Curve: Sire Denathrius;
- completion achievements from each wing of the Castle Nathria raid;
We are doing more than 10 heroic Castle Nathria boost runs every day on the horde and alliance side. Simply choose your faction, time of the raid, and reserve the spot for the next easy-breezy one-shot run.
- 60 level character;
- fresh heroic Castle Nathria raid cooldown;
- when attending the raid in self-play mode, don’t forget to do 1 hit to each boss to be able to get loot; (Does not require to know tactics or bring consumables).
Heroic Castle Nathria loot and loot-trading options:
The loot-trading option allows you to add 1-15 additional players of the same armor type as your toon into the raid run. They will trade you all available loot they get during the heroic Castle Nathria sell run. This results in a more guaranteed loot drop from 1 full run.
- personal loot run does not guarantee any amount of items;
- 1 trader - 2 items;
- 2 traders - 3 items;
- 3 traders - 4 items;
- 5 traders - 7 items;
- 7 traders - 9 items;
- 9 traders - 10 items;
- 10 traders - 12 items.
Loot guarantee shows just the minimum amount of items that you will get. You can get more gear if you are lucky. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will make an additional run on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
Please note that some specific randomly improved items like “Warforge” or “Titanforge” and the high item level items dropped from the Sire Denathrius boss might not be available for trading due to the game limitations. Additionally, your personal loot drops and items that don't upgrade your character are included in the total guaranteed item count.
US raids with loot-traders are happening at the start of each cooldown on Tuesday. Loot-traders in EU region are available any day of the week.