Castle Nathria Heroic Run — Heroic CN Carry
Castle Nathria heroic raid boost is a single loot run through all 10 bosses of the CN raid in heroic (HC) difficulty. This is the best way to get transmog from WoW 9.0.1 and defeat heroic Sire Denathrius - the final boss of the Castle Nathria HC and the first end-of-raid boss of the Shadowlands expansion.
The Castle Natria heroic raid carry is still available even after the release of the new Sanctum of Domination raid. However, now we're doing raids with loot-traders only to get transmogrification gear, Soulbind conduits, and legendary recipes. Please check the schedule of the next CN run in the online chat before purchasing.
Heroic Castle Nathria carry includes:
- Full and fast run into Castle Nathria HC.
- The 10 CN heroic bosses include Shriekwing, Huntsman Altimor, Artificer Xy'mox, Sun King's Salvation, Hungering Destroyer, Lady Inerva Darkvein, The Council of Blood, Sludgefist, Stone Legion Generals, Sire Denathrius.
- 10 or 15 loot-traders by default.
- A lot of gear for transmogrification.
- Achievement Castle Nathria.
- Completion achievements from each wing of the Castle Nathria raid;
Boosting takes ~1-2 hours. Please ask for the schedule before the purchase.
Please note: Ahead of Curve: Sire Denathrius is no longer available with the release of patch 9.1. Also, Castle Nathria run has some minimal requirements, please check these before buying this service. If you don't meet any of these, feel free to contact our managers and we will be happy to answer your questions.
- 60 level character;
- fresh heroic Castle Nathria raid cooldown;
- when attending the raid in self-play mode, don’t forget to do 1 hit to each boss to be able to get loot; (Does not require to know tactics or bring consumables).
Heroic Castle Nathria loot and loot-trading options:
The loot-trading option allows you to add 10 or 15 additional players of the same armor type as your toon into the raid run. They will trade you all available loot they get during the heroic Castle Nathria sell run. This results in a more guaranteed loot drop from 1 full run.
- 10 traders - 12 items.
- 15 traders - 17+ items.
Loot guarantee shows just the minimum amount of items that you will get. You can get more gear if you are lucky. If you get fewer items than the guaranteed amount, we will make an additional run on several bosses to complete the guarantee.
Please note that some specific randomly improved items like “Warforge” or “Titanforge” and the high item level items dropped from the Sire Denathrius boss might not be available for trading due to the game limitations. Additionally, your personal loot drops and items that don't upgrade your character are included in the total guaranteed item count.
US raids with loot traders are happening at the start of each cooldown on Tuesday. Loot traders in the EU region are available any day of the week.