CALUS Mini-Tool is a returning from the Menagerie opulent legendary submachine gun in the Season of the Haunted. It is a random drop from Opulent Chests on the Leviathan Derelict location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. CALUS Mini-Tool carry will provide the desired amount of submachine guns for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the SMG.
The legendary CALUS Mini-Tool farm includes any amount of this SMG which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. The weapon has phenomenal handling and allows the wielder to move faster, additionally, Calus Mini-Tool deals Solar damage, making it perfect for the subclass' rework for SotH. Buying CALUS Mini-Tool craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best guns at hand.
D2 CALUS Mini-Tool boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary CALUS Mini-Tool obtained.
- A lot of legendary Opulent and SotH gear while farming for CALUS Mini-Tool.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~4h (depends on luck).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the SMG that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the CALUS Mini-Tool red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen Deluxe DLC available.
How To Get CALUS Mini-Tool SMG
The submachine gun is a random drop from one of the many Opulent Chests scattered across the Leviathan Ship located currently on the Moon's surface. To open such a chest an Opulent Key is required. These keys can randomly drop from any activity on the Leviathan. The most efficient way to farm the keys is by grinding the Containment activity which has a higher chance and rewards a lot of legendary Season of the Haunted gear.
Normally, we see CALUS Mini-Tool in our pull every 5th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower. Additionally, by upgrading your Crown of Sorrow on the H.E.L.M the farm for weapons and red versions gets a bit easier in time.
D2 CALUS Mini-Tool SMG God Roll
Our team has stated the CALUS Mini-Tool god roll and it looks like this:
- Unrelenting/Incandescent - Fantastic PvE combination that synergizes with Solar 3.0 builds in D2. This is a solid PvP perk combination as well.
- Moving Target/Eye of the Storm, Tap the Trigger - Great PvP combinations that favor Guardians who use it in one-on-one fights.
- Threat Detector/Surrounded - Classic perk combination that synergizes perfectly with one another.
- Moving Target/Incandescent - Better suited for PvP activities, but this still remains to be a great PvE option as well.
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 5 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can enhance their drop via Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.