BxR-55 Battler is the 30th-anniversary exclusive legendary pulse rifle. It is a random drop from the Dares of Eternity activity end chest and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops starting from the Season of the Plunder. BxR-55 Battler carry will provide the desired amount of pulse rifles for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary BxR-55 Battler farm includes any amount of this pulse rifle which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. The BxR is a one-of-a-kind pulse rifle. Meant to pay homage to Halo’s iconic Battle rifle, the BxR goes above and beyond to fill that role. Not only does it look a lot like the Battle rifle, but it also behaves a lot like it too. Buying BxR-55 Battler craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
D2 BxR-55 Battler boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary BxR-55 Battler obtained.
- A lot of legendary Dares of Eternity gear while farming for BxR-55 Battler.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~2h (depends on luck).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the pulse rifle that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the BxR-55 Battler red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1350+ power level;
- 30th-anniversary pack available.
How To Get BxR-55 Battler Pulse Rifle
The pulse rifle is a random drop from the Dares of Eternity activity that you can start from the Eternity location. To the chest with the weapon in the end a player must complete all the phases of the activity. On the last phase of the activities after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide DoE loot, including the BxR-55 Battler.
Normally, we see BxR-55 Battler in our pull every 6th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower.
D2 BxR-55 Battler Pulse Rifle God Roll
Our team has stated the BxR-55 Battler god roll and it looks like this:
- Best PvE Roll: Barrel: Smallbore or Extended Barrel (but it’s the least important part). Magazine: Accurized Rounds if you have Outlaw or Perpetual Motion, but anything that’s not Steady Rounds or Alloy Mag works for other perks. First perk: Outlaw or Perpetual Motion (Honorable mention: Demolitionist). Second perk: Kill Clip (Honorable mention: Adrenaline Junkie).
- Best PvP Roll: Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling, Smallbore, Extended Barrel. Magazine: Accurized Rounds. First perk: Killing Wind or Perpetual Motion (Honorable mention: Snapshot Sights). Second perk: Blunt Execution Rounds (Honorable mention: Kill Clip).
The best part of the Dares activity is that you may farm for the weapon endlessly and that is why we offer BxR-55 Battler for sale to save your precious time and get the best pulse rifle in the game with the best rolls currently.