Bump In The Night
Bump In The Night is a new Season of the Haunted exclusive legendary rocket launcher. It is a random drop from the Nightmare Containment activity end chest on the Leviathan Derelict location and comes both with random rolls and Deepsight Resonance (red weapon) drops. Bump In The Night carry will provide the desired amount of rocket launchers for the perfect god-roll or we will farm enough red versions to extract the pattern and craft it into the weapon.
The legendary Bump In The Night farm includes any amount of this launcher which is a must-have tool for PVE or PVP. it is an Aggressive Frame rocket launcher and it deals stasis damage, combined with some fantastic perks and you have the highest damage output of weapon in the game. Buying Bump In The Night craft is prior to any guardian who values their time and wants to start the expansion with the best arsenal at hand.
D2 Bump In The Night boosting rewards:
- The desired amount of Legendary Bump In The Night obtained.
- A lot of legendary Opulent and SotH gear while farming for Bump In The Night.
- All resources that come along the way.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes ~4h (depends on luck).
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
The basic version of the launcher that we will farm is the normal one (not the red version). If you want the Bump In The Night red versions of the weapon please click the following additional option. You may also pick the required amount of weapons in the additional options section.
To level up this weapon you need to complete 5 resonance quests and it drops randomly, so the completion time will be extended.
- 1350+ power level;
- Witch Queen Deluxe DLC available.
How To Get Bump In The Night Launcher
The launcher is a random drop from Nightmare Containment activity located on the Leviathan Derelict on the Moon's surface. To open such a chest a player must complete three tiers of the activity. On Tier III of this activity after defeating the final boss a chest will spawn which will provide SotH loot, including the Bump In The Night. There is also an additional chest that can be opened via spending 500 Vestiges of Dread, which can also provide the Season of the Haunted arsenal, including the rocket launcher.
Normally, we see Bump In The Night in our pull every 6th try, but that's RNG so it may be faster or slower. Additionally, by upgrading your Crown of Sorrow on the H.E.L.M the farm for weapons and red versions gets a bit easier in time.
D2 Bump In The Night Rocket Launcher God Roll
Our team has stated the Bump In The Night god roll and it looks like this:
- Tracking Module/Vorpal Weapon - This perk combination is one of the best options for Rocket Launchers at large that don't have a tracker built into their frame.
- Auto-Loading Holster/Vorpal Weapon - Fantastic option for maximizing DPS in time-gated PvE activities.
- Field Prep, Demolitionist/Chill Clip, Vorpal Weapon - These perk combinations synergize nicely with any teammate that is using the Gjallarhorn Rocket Launcher.
- Tracking Module/Frenzy - This combination is better for keeping up a consistent damage output against all enemies in a given area.
The best part of the new DLC is that you may craft the weapon with the best perks available in its pool. In order to do that, you will need 5 Deepsight Resonance (red) versions of the gun and luckily you can enhance their drop via Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.