Battle of Dazar'Alor Heroic Run
Battle of Dazar Alor heroic boost is most popular service in World of Warcraft 8.1 for gearing character. Buying service you will receive full fast raid clear (~2,5 hours), 400 level loot, azerite power, achievements, ahead of the curve: Lady Jaina Proudmoore and chance for mounts and pets. ETA may be different because of openning new 8.2 raid The Eternal Palace.
Default BoD hc carry includes:
- All loot dropped to your bags (personal loot mode)
- Full clear 9/9 BoD raid bosses within 2
- Achievements: Defense of Dazar'alor, Death's Bargain, Victory or Death
- Loot guarantee available for buying loot-trade
- Chance to get mount: G.M.O.D.
- Chance for battle pets: Spawn of Krag'wa, Thunder Lizard Runt, Child of Pa'ku
- Accplay mode (you share your login and password with our team and we play on your character)
Additional options for Dazar'Alor:
- Selfplay: you play yourself instead of sharing account to our team
- Loot trade - we will add players with the same armor type to trade you all available loot. NOTE: to get loottrade run it is required to select amount of traders/guaranteed items aswell. Without selecting it, run will be under personal loot.
Remember that loot-trade mode shows only minimum amount of loot that you receive at the end of raid. It means that you can get even 20 items with 6 items guarantee with a good luck
- Personal loot run does not guarantee any amount of items
- 3 boosters guarantee 5 items
- 5 boosters guarantee 7 items
- 7 boosters guarantee 10 items
- 9 boosters guarantee 12 different items
Your bonus rolls and your personal loot drops are included into guaranteed amount. Please note, that some items cannot be traded due to how personal loot system works in WoW Battle for Azeroth. Items that doesn't upgrade your character are included into guaranteed amount.
- 120 level character
- Fresh raid cooldown
- If you go selfplayed please do at least 1 hit on each boss in the raid to be avaialble to get loot
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from steal.