Battle of Dazar'Alor Mythic Boost
Battle of Dazar'alor boost is a single run through Battle of Dazar'alor, second BfA raid, with achievements, loot, and azerite power. The last boss is Lady Jaina drops a cool-looking mount - Glacial tidestorm with 1% drop chance. BoD mythic also has an amazing transmog set for your class.
Boost takes 1 hour.
We do BoD sellruns every week on Horde and Alliance. Don't waste your time wiping with pug groups on the Opulence and simply choose the time from our schedule to reserve the spot for you.
Battle of Dazar’alor Mythic carry includes:
- Full 9/9 bosses In personal loot mode;
- Achievements: Defense of Dazar'alor, Death's Bargain, Victory or Death;
- Achievements for killing each boss in Mythic difficulty;
- Title Hero of Dazar'alor for defeating Lady Jaina Proudmoore;
- Selfplay mode for free;
- Chance for epic mount: G.M.O.D.;
- Chance for battle pets: Spawn of Krag'wa, Thunder Lizard Runt, Child of Pa'ku;
Additional options for Battle of Dazar’alor mythic boost:
- Full transmog for my class - Dazar'alor mythic raid has wonderful transmogrification sets for each armor type. A lot of players want to collect them. Pick up this option if you're among them and we will get you full set in no time!
Remember you have to do 1 hit on each boss to get achievements and be allowed to get loot from them. Personal loot mode: you will get loot personally dropped to you with 20% chance from each boss.
- 60 level character;
- Fresh raid cooldown on a character;
- Selfplay mode;
- Please do at least 1 hit on each boss in the raid to be available to get loot.
We don't ask your secret question, so your account will be protected from theft.