Iron Banner Reputation
Iron Banner reputation farm is reworked in the Season of the Haunted and now matches others like Trials, Vanguard, Crucible, etc. The main source of Iron Banner reputation in the Season of the Haunted are Iron Banner matches farm, Iron Banner bounties, and practically anything related to Iron Banner Service overall. Buying Iron Banner Rep boosting service saves time and allows you to skip hours of doing the same grind all over again. Our D2 team also does it very fast because you receive bonus points for a win-streak.
Iron Banner Reputation boost includes:
- The desired amount of Iron Banner reputation.
- Iron Banner matches farmed.
- Random gear that drops during reputation farm.
- Powerful capped weapon or armor.
- Playlist-specific engrams for each rank.
- Legendary weapons and sparrows from Iron Banner Quartermaster.
- Legendary Armor from Lord Saladin.
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
Boost takes: 3-4 days.
Safety: 100% guaranteed VPN use in our recovery (piloted) services.
You can pick any desired reputation range with our flexible calculator. Guardians can reset their reputation rank at 10000 points.
If you have any questions before purchasing our IB reputation farm, feel free to contact our chat agents in the online chat or discord. Please make sure, that you meet the minimal requirements for this service.
- 1351+ power level.
Iron Banner Reputation Ranks Explained
There are different Ranks available through Iron Banner Reputation leveling. We've prepared a full list for your comfort.
You can reset your Iron Banner Rank and start from 0 after reaching 10000 points, thus getting additional rewards.