Prepare for Battle for Azeroth!
What you need to do before the release of Battle for Azeroth? (UPDATED)
Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch coming on 11th (10th US) or 18th (17th US) of July 2018. We prepared a list of all the things that will be removed or unavailable to do in the new addon!
The list of things that will not be available (deleted) with the launch of a new addon or pre-path of BFA:
Feats of Strength Achievements:
- Argus Heroic kill: Feast of Strenght available until pre-patch of BFA - Ahead of Curve: Argus the Unmaker
- Mythic Argus kill: Feast of Strenght available until pre-patch of BFA - Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. We recommend to do this service only with Selfplay mode.
- Mythic +15 Legacy of Feats of Strength - required to be allowed to finish the Balance of Power achievement and get Artifact skin. Remember that it's not account wide and need to complete it on every character at least once.
- Demonic Elite Feats of Strength Demonic Elite for getting 2000 arena in any Arena Bracket 2v2 or 3v3 - available until 7th season ends (BFA pre-patch). We recommend to do this service with Selfplay mode.
- The Chosen - Feast of Strenght + Title - Trial of Valor Mythic without dies - "... The Chosen" available to get until prepatch of BFA.
- Violet Spellwing - Mount from Argus Heroic or Mythic mode: Quest item Blood of the Unmaker drops for every player who killed the boss and starts questline Blood of a Titan for Mount - (Mount drops for each player) won't drop with pre-patch for BfA
- Shackled Ur'zul - Mount from Argus Mythic mode - drop chance will be lowered to 1% with Battle for Azeroth realize. (August 14)
- Fiendish Hellfire Core - Mount from the Gul'dan Mythic - drop chance will be lowered to 1% with pre-patch of BfA.
- Brawler's Burly Basilisk - mount from Brawler's Guild Brawler's Burly Basilisk Probably will be unavailable with BFA
- Brawler's Guild 3 season achievements and mount - will be transferred to Legacy achievements
- Mage Tower Challenge will be removed so unique Artifact Skin wont be able to get. Achievement for mage tower completition A Challenging Look will be transferred to Legacy. Available until Battle for Azeroth pre patch
- Fighting with Style: Challenging - Legacy achieveemnt for getting all 3 specs (4 for druids) artifact skins for 1 character. Does not require to get all artifact tints from Dungeons/RBG or Kil'Jaeden kill , just simple Artifact skin for completing Mage Tower Challenge
- Honoring the Past
- 100 Arena or 40 RBG Wins - completing it at season 7th gives you - Demonic Combatant Legacy in BFA
- Achievements Traits Achievements like Crucible's Promise, Power Realized, and Power Ascended will be transferred to Legacy. Could be done by completing new quest for 126 Artifact Traits
- Strand of the Ancients will be removed in Battle for Azeroth and all achievements will be transferred to Legacy
- Ashran pvp zone will be removed in BFA and all achievements will be transferred to Legacy
- First Aid: All achievements: Field Medic, Is There a Medic in the Zone?, Legion Medic, Ultimate Triage - first aid will be deleted with BfA (includes title ...) - will be transferred to Legacy achievement
- Heroic Skills to Pay the Bills achievement for getting 800 skill of Archeology, Fishing, First Aid and Cooking will be transferred to Legacy.
- All Prestige Level achievements 1-24: First Step into a Larger World, Here We Go Again Third Time's the Charm, ...... , Demonic Double Dozen, will be transferred to Legacy. And achievements like: Crest of Carnage, Crest of Devastation
Will not be removed, but getting them will be much harder:
- Long Forgotten Hippogryph - rare mount from looting 5 Ephemeral Crystal faster than other players - will be harder to receive due to new crossrealm rule in legion zones with BFA release
- Talon's Vengeance reputation become almost impossible to do first stage of this rep grind: farming players on PvP and Falcosaur WQ's to honored reputation, because you won't be able to findwith needed amount of players doing that quests after BfA launch. Also exalted reputation grants you Ivory Hawkstrider mount